Saturday, May 19, 2007

Picklicious!

So my parents always tell the story of when I (Zac) was little, they used to give me a pickle when we would go out to eat. I would chomp away at the pickle and eventually someone would come over and say "Oh what a cute baby!" until my garlic/vinegar breath made them turn away in disgust. This worked especially well with vampires.

Just recently we've been giving Hank little bites at pickles, and he's really into them. He chomps away, but occasionally the bitterness gets the best of him and he makes this awesome squinty face. It's kinda tough to see (since this was taken with the camera in my phone) but I think you'll get the picture.


Yes, we have a baby in a bar. Art's Tavern to be exact.

More junky photos from my cameraphone:
Art's Tavern'

Art's Tavern'


Art's Tavern'
Hooray Pickles!